L – C 1954 : Four metres from the window is the lake and four metres behind the front door the road. The area to be kept up measures three hundred square meters and offers an unparalleled view, which cannot be spoilt by building, of one of the finest horizons in the world.
For your visit to the Villa, a Swiss or EU/EFTA COVID Covid-certificate (vaccinated, cured, tested negative) and a valid ID-card is mandatory.
Saturday and Sunday from 2 pm to 5 pm
Outside opening hours, a visit for groups is possible anytime according to our general terms and conditions. For further information or group bookings, please contact us via our form.
Adults CHF 12.-
Students CHF 10.-
Children CHF 6.-
Cash payment only – no debit or credit cards
The Villa is a 20-minute walk from Vevey Train Station – or bus 201 stop Bergère.
Villa "Le Lac" Le Corbusier
Route de Lavaux 21
Please read this before your visit. Villa “Le Lac” Le Corbusier (UNESCO) is a grade 1 listed building inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, and thus requires special attention. By respecting the points below, you contribute to its conservation.
1. Stiletto heels and SPD shoes (cyclists) are prohibited because they damage the linoleum floor.
2. Handbags, umbrellas and baby buggies may not be brought into the Villa.
3. It is not permitted to touch the façades, walls, woodwork, furniture, or exhibited works.
4. Dogs are not allowed anywhere on the site.
5. Eating and smoking inside the Villa and in the garden are forbidden. The entire site—including the garden—is a non-smoking area.
6. Walking on the roof-terrace is not permitted. Visitors may, however, climb the stair that leads to it to see it (max 3 persons).
7. Sitting or standing on the concrete table or the “dog’s platform” (garden) is not allowed.
8. Visitors must not cross the wall on the lake side of the property or go down to the rocks.
9. Children are entirely under their parents’ / accompanying persons’ responsibility (beware of electrical outlets and windows from 1924).
10. Audio / video recordings as well as the use of tripods or drones are prohibited without prior written authorization.